- The Indians and Reds remain the favorites to land Houston's Michael Bourn (should he be dealt) tweets Examiner.com's Stephen Goff.
- However, the Astros price tag for Bourn is "wildly high" writes SI's Jon Heyman.
- Joel Sherman of the New York Post says the Reds are "less heated to make a deal" for Colorado's Ubaldo Jimenez now.
- The Brewers acquired former-Red Jerry Hairston Jr. from the Nationals earlier today. ESPN's Chris Singleton was the first to break the story.
- ESPN's Jason Churchill suggests that the Braves may look toward the Reds' Drew Stubbs if they can't strike a deal for either B.J. Upton, Coco Crisp or Bourn.
- Reds front office personnel tell Mark Sheldon of MLB.com that the team has no intention of selling.
- After getting the brace removed from his left arm on Thursday, Zack Cozart is slowly resuming baseball activities. He reportedly took some cuts off a tee and from soft-toss on Saturday writes Tyler Jett of MLB.com.