Happy Saturday everyone! I hope everyone has wrapped up (pun intended) their Christmas shopping for the season, and for those unfortunate souls that haven't yet, I'll say a prayer for you.
However, here's one gift you won't have to wait until December 25th to enjoy. For your viewing pleasure, I give you the gift of several Reds-related links. Enjoy.
* Former Reds hurler Dontrelle Willis is down to his last chance, writes Lew Freedman of Call to the Pen. The mercurial southpaw just signed a one-year contract with the Phillies earlier this week. LINK.
* The club is reportedly interested in a handful of players via trade. To see who those players are, follow this link to the report on Cincinnati.com. LINK.
* Anthony Witrado of Sporting News pens yet another article on the frustration felt by Walt Jocketty and the rest of Reds nation on the lack of moves made so far. Shocking, I know. LINK.
* Ex Red and 1990 World Series MVP Jose Rijo alledgedly admitted to a connection with a drug trafficing fugitive, according to this piece by the Dominican Today. LINK.
* Brady Aymond of the Pensacola News Journal recently sat down for a Q&A chat with Jocketty to discuss the new Double-A affiliate. You can read Jocketty's responses by following this LINK.
* Joey Votto and Brewers closer John Axford were announced as the 2011 Tip O'Neil Award winners on Wednesday by the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. You can read all about it here. LINK.