I recently got the chance to sit down and talk some Reds baseball with Michael Pichan of the RotoInfo.com Fantasy Nomad Show over the weekend. He was gracious enough to have me as a guest on his weekly show, which broadcasts live every Sunday at 1:00 PM from Foley's Pub & Restaurant in New York City. Be sure to check it out.
Here's the full podcast below. I encourage you to listen to the show in its entirety, but if you're pressed for time (like many of us are), you can tune into my segment in particular from the 00:58:30 mark to the 01:24:00 mark.
Among the topics we cover include:
- The #BPGiveaway trip that @willpower36 and myself were fortunate enough to embark on last September.
- My thoughts/reactions on the Mat Latos and Sean Marshall trades.
- The battle for the fifth spot in the rotation and what that means for Homer Bailey and Aroldis Chapman.
- An outlook on Devin Mesoraco and Zack Cozart's rookie seasons.
- What the effect of losing 15-20 pounds may have on Jay Bruce in 2012.
- Why Drew Stubbs could be more effective when batting lower in the lineup.
- How I see the battle at left field between Chris Heisey and Ryan Ludwick playing out.
*We also briefly discussed the injury to Ryan Madson, however, the interview took place about three hours before news broke of his season-ending surgery.*
Remember to give Michael a follow on Twitter (@FantasyNomad) for all things fantasy baseball and more.