|The 26-year old Cozart is penciled in as |
the club's Opening Day shortstop already
* Doc Moseman of the Bleacher Report gives a brief preview of the team, as well as MLB futures odds and his predictions for 2012. See where he set the over/under on wins this season by reading his piece.
* Logan Ondrusek discusses his growth as a pitcher and how he's preparing for the upcoming season in the following piece written by John Fay of the Enquirer.
* Fay also provides a bunch of tidbits on the team in this post on Cincinnati.com. Topics include Willie Harris' chance at making the roster and injury updates on several players.
* We here at Redlegs Review just finished up a series previewing the season outlook for the five other teams in the Reds' division. Click here to read about the World Series Champion Cardinals. That post also has links to the Pirates, Cubs, Brewers and Astros' posts.
* Dusty Baker and the Redlegs are fully anticipating rookie Zack Cozart to be the everyday starter at shortstop this year, writes Fay.
* David Schoenfield of ESPN's SweetSpot blog hints of a potential problem for Cincinnati. Read his logic and historic reasoning by following this link.
* Ethan Arnold, a contributor on the Bleacher Report, makes 5 very bold predictions for the Reds' upcoming season. Among them include a prediction that Jay Bruce will wallop 40 or more homers. LINK.
* Drew Stubbs looks to "strike back at his critics" writes MLB.com's Mark Sheldon. Stubbs talks about the pressures from outsiders for him to bunt more and how he's changing his philosophy at the plate a bit in 2012.