Here are 15 useless stats/figures I found to be of interest from the month of April:
1) The Reds were undefeated on games played on Sundays (4-0) -- three of those wins came by one-run.
2) Six of Jay Bruce's six homers during the month came during day games.
3) The Reds clubbed the second-fewest homers of any MLB team on the road (3).
4) The Reds had the worst OBP of any MLB club during night games (.264).
5) Cincy's pitching staff fanned the most batters in MLB in the seventh inning or later (82).
6) Cincy pitchers recorded the fewest outs with a 3-2 count than any team in baseball (44).
7) Zack Cozart led all National League rookies in runs (13), hits (23), doubles (7), XBH (10) and walks (7).
8) Joey Votto saw the third-most pitchers of any batter in the bigs (426). He also walked more times than anyone else (20).
9) Johnny Cueto laid down the most sacrifice bunts of any player in the majors (6).
10) Cueto was also guilty of hitting five batsman. That was the most of any pitcher in baseball.
11) Former Red Adam Dunn struckout a league-leading 34 times in 78 at-bats (44%).
12) Reds pitchers recorded more outs via flyballs (220) than any other team in the league.
13) No team in baseball has more victories during day games than the Reds with nine. Ironically, no team has fewer wins during games played at night than the Reds' two.
14) Only the Washington Nationals (5) played in more extra inning affairs than Cincy (4).
15) Cincinnati is the only team to boast the same winning percentage versus RHP (7-7) as they did LHP (4-4).