From the Reds...
CINCINNATI (Sept. 22, 2012) – The Cincinnati Reds and Great American Ball Park retail and food service partner Delaware North Companies Sportservice are extending hours of the Reds Team Shop by Majestic to help fans celebrate the team’s 2012 National League Central Division title, clinched this evening with a win over the Dodgers.
The team shop, located just outside the ballpark on Joe Nuxhall Way, will remain open all night long and is scheduled to stay open for about 32 consecutive hours, closing an hour after the Reds vs. Dodgers game ends on Sunday night.
At the team shop, fans will find the best selection of official 2012 National League Central Division Champions and authentic Reds Postseason playoff apparel, including:
• Official NL Central Division Championship T-shirt by Majestic in adult, women and youth sizes
• Authentic Reds 2012 Playoffs adjustable cap by ‘47 Brand
• Pennants, pins and baseballs to commemorate the title of National League Central Division Champions
“We want all Reds fans have an opportunity to commemorate this great season and be ready for the Playoffs with official gear,” said Phil Castellini, Reds Chief Operating Officer. “Our Team Shop has the best selection of official Postseason apparel and merchandise.”
There will be special events for fans at the team shop on Sunday:
• 1 to 3 a.m.: “Happy Hour at the Team Shop” with free peanuts and popcorn
• 6 to 10 a.m.: “Wake Up with the Team Shop” with free coffee and donuts
• 10 to Noon: Free hot dogs from the John Morrell Hot Dog Truck
• 4 to 6:30 p.m.: Reds Mascots Mr. Redlegs, Gapper and Mr. Red
Then starting Monday the team shop will begin daily operating hours from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. with extended evening hours on game days.
Reds Team Shop by Majestic has the largest selection of Reds jerseys, coats and other apparel by Majestic, the official uniform provider of Major League Baseball, as well as MLB-licensed merchandise from Nike, ‘47 Brand and New Era.